Holy bejesus it’s been a LONG week! As a quick recap, Tuesday I didn’t go into work/school so that I could study all day. Wednesday I was on campus from 8am-8:15pm, complete with an exam at 7pm. Thursday I felt like I was trying to play catch-up.. Luckily I’ve just decided to go into work on Saturday if necessary so I didn’t pay TOO much catch-up.
SOO. Five things Friday! OHTHANKYOUFORBEINGFRIDAY!
1. I got THIS awesome device and have yet to use it! SAD! I will next week, but with my crazy week there just wasn’t any time to go to the pool.. Getting to the gym was even hard this week!
2. BECAUSE of said crazy schedule, I was able to eat breakfast at home all week! You know what that means?! WARM steel cut oats with a banana! WOOHOO!
3. Sunday I did the Fight for Air Climb at the Ren Center in Detroit! A full recap is coming soon, but I needed to show you some awesome pics!
4. I received an Ouch! Wrap in the mail.. Full review coming soon, but I can assure you that it’s AWESOME!
5. Remember awhile ago how I said how awesome my Moji 360 Massager was?! WELL, I got the knee wrap and the mini massager! I came home to them on Saturday after my long run.. Guess who put the knee wrap to use right away?! THIS GIRL! It’s seriously heavenly!
HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE!!!!!