Wishing you a Merry Christmas, from my family to yours!
Hope everyone is FINALLY done with their shopping and are able to hang out with the family!
Last night I got to hang out with the bf’s family at the Red Wings game! SOO much fun! Oh, and I FINALLY finished everything that I needed to finish wrapping/putting together wise! Now today is hanging out with some of his other side for dinner before I head home to stay the night with my family!
Well. Have a safe holiday everyone!
So, what does a twenty-something ask for for Christmas? Well, I mean other than abs? ok, ok, I know, I know, I have to work for those! Well, let me tell you what I’m asking for for Christmas! Basically inspired by the fact that I registered for the Winter Warriors Half Marathon Series, and that I need to get my butt into gear and start training for summer triathlons.
1. Underwater Audio‘s waterproof iPod. Talk about having a great time in the pool with this!
2. The Original Buff. Need to keep that neck warm on those cold runs!
3. Allied Medal Display, medal hanger. It’s just too perfect.
4. Running gloves from Target. No need to get all fancy. (As will be with most of the clothes.)
5. Active Headband from Target.
6. Compression tights from Target.
7. Compression Long sleeves shirt from Target.
8. Some socks more ‘specific’ for running, from Target.
9. And JUST added this week, Saucony Women’s Guide 6 GTX. To help keep my toesies warm while running in the snow!
If it’s not obvious, my mom got a part-time job at Target this Holiday season.. SO it just made sense to try to find as much of the gear that I wanted at Target.. Saves money! =D
In no way am I expecting to get all of this stuff, but I just gave my parents a large list of ‘wants’ and am letting them choose what they want to get me.