Wishing you a Merry Christmas, from my family to yours!
Hope everyone is FINALLY done with their shopping and are able to hang out with the family!
Last night I got to hang out with the bf’s family at the Red Wings game! SOO much fun! Oh, and I FINALLY finished everything that I needed to finish wrapping/putting together wise! Now today is hanging out with some of his other side for dinner before I head home to stay the night with my family!
Well. Have a safe holiday everyone!
Sorry I’ve been away! Gosh I’m such a horrible blogger!.. ok, no, i take that back.. But I do feel bad that I haven’t posted in a week! But it’s friday, so let’s talk a bit.
1. I’ve been sick since Friday.. I went up north with my boyfriend and ended up getting sick.. I’m pretty sure it was/is allergies, but I’ve felt bad even after we got home.. Even ended up not going into work/school on Tuesday so that I could rest and try to feel better.
2. That being said, I missed my SECOND 8mile run! I’m so sad! Luckily some of the SEMRs are going to a nearby metropark on Sunday to run and I decided that a change of scenery would be nice for a 8-10mile run!
3. BUT I did manage to finally get out on run Thursday & today! You see, I’m participating in a Fall 5 or 10 mile virtual race series this fall to keep running fun & interesting! So I had to get my butt out on Thursday to get my 5miles in before the end of the day on Thursday.. I took it easy because my head still hurt from being sick, but it was nice to get outside and run! Then today I got up to run before having to go teach at 8:30am.. LUCKILY yesterday I found out about a group of runners that runs ~4miles at 6am in the city that I live.. yup.. I was up running at 6am!
4. I got my first Pumpkin Spice Latte of the year on Thursday! It was delicious! I love fall & pumpkin & falling leaves & football.. did I mention I love fall?
5. Saturday I’m doing my volunteer coaches training for the Girls on the Run program! I’m super stoked and cannot wait to learn all about the program!
Have a great weekend everyone!