This Friday is so needed. I know, I say that about every week don’t I?! But this week I’ve just been feeling poopy. I’m not really sure why. Tuesday I just felt totally drained, and then yesterday my head hurt like crazy.. Doesn’t feel a whole lot better today, but I took too Excedrine Migraine and I’m hoping that it helps me get through the day. On the plus side, I’m doing a new reaction today.. On the.. ugh.. minus side?!.. I’m doing a new reaction today.. AKA: My headache may or may not get worse today.. =/
Well, it’s Friday, so let me tell you some fun things that are going on/will be going on, in my life!
1. I will be going to TWO Red Wings games in the next month(ish)! My boyfriend’s family is awesome and somehow I was lucky enough to get invited to TWO Red Wings game with them! One just with his immediate family, and the following the majority of his mom’s side of the family! It’s so awesome to ‘part’ of a family that does fun stuff like that! So yea, we’re going to the game the day before Thanksgiving, and one a few days before Christmas!
2. I’ll also be going to the Detroit Lion’s Game on Thanksgiving! I never know what to get Alex for his birthday (which is in July), but it’s around the same time that you have to buy tickets for Lions games. SO, this will be the third year that we’re going to the Thanksgiving game for his birthday! It’s one of those gifts that I probably keep doing because I like going, but oh well.. 😉
3. I’m also running a race on Thanksgiving!! I’ll be running the Turkey Trail Trot (4miles) at Stony Creek Metropark at 8:30am.. I’m sure I’ve already said this, but I’m going to be cutting it tight on running/driving/showering/getting downtown.. Mostly because we go tailgate with my Uncle before the game (he has season tickets), but I’m pretty sure that as long I have everything set out and ready to go that we’ll be ok. THEN I get to do the same race the following day (Black Friday), but it’s a 9:30am start instead of 8:30, which is nice!!
4. Oh, I’m running TWO races this weekend! I’ll be doing the Kona Chocolate Run 10K on Sunday at 8am in Plymouth, then hightailing to Kensington Metropark (about 30minutes away) for the Girls On The Run 5K at 11am! LUCKILY they decided to start the GOTR 5K at 11am.. Which means.. 8am start -> run until 9am -> leave by 9:15-9:30am -> drive to Kensington/grab coffee?!= arrive at 10:15am or so.. WHICH MEANS, that I’ll have plenty of time to get to where I need to be!!
5. I’m having a hard time getting back into the swing of the gym.. I think some of it is because I’m still volunteering for GOTR and that takes up Tuesday and Thursday nights.. SO once it’s done (next Thursday) I’m going to make sure that I get back into the swing of things! ALSO I’m going to make sure that I get outside to run AT LEAST twice a week! Probably Wednesday mornings and Saturday mornings! Those days because I’ll be able to run when the sun is up.. something about running in the cold AND the dark isn’t too appealing to me..
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND EVERYONE!!!